Sunday, August 1, 2010

About This Blog

Hello - my name is Michael. I live in Baltimore and this blog is about my enjoyment of Ben and Jerry's pint ice creams and my attempt to surpass having tried 100+ different flavors. This all began in 2002 when I saw one of them (either Ben or Jerry) speak at a fundraiser type dinner.


I somehow got the idea to try as many of their flavors as possible. As of August, 2010, I have tried somewhere around 70.




Each time I try (and finish) a new flavor, I cut out the lid and put it in a photo album. I used to write a few comments about each, but that became a little tiresome, so I stopped it.

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever NOT liked a flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few I thought I'd like more. Americone Dream was one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i too started a bj lid collection (back in 2009) that i hang on my wall. i have exactly 59 original ice cream pint lids (including 4 canadian flavours). do you have any pics of your album(s)?

    ReplyDelete